We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website.
Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the IPSharkk website at http://ipsharkk.com.
About IPSarkk’s Services
IPSharkk provides targeted advertising services for our advertiser clients (“Advertisers”). When you visit a website operated by an Advertiser or a third party site where we could serve an ad to you, we may collect some or all of the data described in the IPSharkk Service Privacy Notice. Our platform uses that data as well as other data described below to help Advertisers provide ads to you that are more relevant to you.
For example, if you visit an Advertiser’s website and shop for running shoes, our Platform may later serve you with targeted ads for the Advertiser’s brand of running shoes as you browse the internet.
What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Account Information: If you open a account, we will collect your username and a password and other information to necessary to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at IPSharkk.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- provideIPSharkk services and customer support
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of IPSharkk, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Advertisers and other third parties.
Cookies and related technologies
To get more information about the individual cookies dropped by our website, please see the Adjust Ad Preferences link on the footer of our website.
PII is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
General Data Protection Regulation
Effective : May 25th, 2018
To view/remove data we collected go to: https://ipsharkk.com/wp/view-collected-data/
If you want to make another GDPR related request please use form at: https://ipsharkk.com/wp/gdpr-request/
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
Export Control Laws And Regulations
- You are not listed on the Table of Denial Orders provided by the United States Commerce Department or lists of specially designated nationals provided by the United States Treasury Department. You are also not denied the ability of participate in business involving the export of products and services that are owned by companies registered in the United States.
- You are not located in a country that is subject to embargo by the United States. At this moment countries that are subject to embargo are: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Burma/Myanmar, Ukraine region of Crimea.
- You will not, without prior authorization from the Bureau of Export Administration, re-export any technical data related to our service to any destination. You will also not export the direct product of the technical data, directly or indirectly to a country listed in Country Group D:1 or E:2 in Supplement No. 1 to Part 740 of the Export Administration Regulations. Countries currently listed on those lists are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cuba, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Moldova, Mongolia, North Korea, People’s Republic of China, Romania, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with IPSharkk generally, you can contact email@example.com.